The Halloween gang
Today, we have her 2 month check up and the first round of immunizations. I have been so torn on what to do about them, but we decided to go ahead and give them to her. We'll need them for travel, and, they give them for a reason. We'll take our chances, I guess.
Harper continues to sleep through the night, with one feeding, usually around 3-4am. This time change is terrible, she's sleeping by 8pm, and I'm not ready to go to bed yet. Then she's up at 6am and I'm definitely not ready to get up yet! At least she's consistent, and still sleeping for hours at a time. I really shouldn't complan (but I will anyway!). Hopefully she'll get on the new time change soon (why do we still do this anyway?!).
We'll be staying up late to check the election results tonight. Tom leaves early Thursday for China... so our last couple of evenings together before he leaves. I'll pack up and head to Karen & Sal's until Sunday, then Auntie Julie gets here for a few days! We're so excited, but I have already told her Harper is NOT going to the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom's until she is AT LEAST 17 years old (or even better, never)! Ha! Still hoping she'll be a bit of a Tom Boy... I dress her in cutsie things, and all that is pink, in the hopes that she will grow up to hate pink and anything too girly. Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment