SO MANY NEW THINGS! Every single day!!! Harper's latest is saying, "Da da da" and blabbing as if she is having a conversation--lots of times, with herself. Tom is, of course, loving this new babble, since it sounds like Daddy! When she's tired, upset she says, "Mum, mum", but when she's happy it's now "Da da". What's wrong with this picture?! (;
She's also moving along to finger foods. She's eating egg yolks, beans, cheese, potatoes and she even tried some chicken, courtesy of Da da da. No wonder she loves him so much!
She's still rolling here, there, everywhere. We had to set up the pack & play outside the bathroom so she can sit and play while I shower. She seemed to like it, as it has all of her favorite toys inside!
Last night, she went to bed screaming because it was so HOT in her room. We played with her for a bit and got her room cooler so she could sleep. When I put her back down, she was still a little upset, so I handed her "Piggy". She smiled, hugged and "kissed" piggy and immediately calmed down. When I checked on her later, she was sound asleep, on her tummy with her legs curled under her and using Piggy as a pillow. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I gently moved Piggy and turned her over, without a peep from her. I think Piggy will be her lifelong favorite. (We aren't even sure where Piggy came from!)

No comments:
Post a Comment