Harper has been sleeping through the night for the past THREE nights!!! She wakes up at 5am, like she had been doing, but instead of feeding her, I give her a binky and soothe her for a minute. After this, she falls back asleep. She basically sleeps for 12 hours, so if we put her down at 7p, she's up at 7a. It's great! We have a couple of hours to ourselves at night and now I don't feel like I have to rush to bed anticipating a 5am feeding. We leave on the red eye flight to Boston tonight, so hopefully our trip doesn't ruin this good thing she's got going on. She is SUCH a good baby! She may have started teething, but we're not sure. She's not quite herself, very fussy and tired, drooling all over the place, sucking her hands and anything else she can get in her mouth (my shirt, her stuffed animals, binky, etc.). I'm hoping this is not the case, but all signs indicate we're in for it! (;
I'll post Christmas photos later today if she takes a good nap...

No comments:
Post a Comment